NVSBE Construction TIE will “tie” industry specific procurement-ready vendors to PDMs in Architecture, Engineering, Construction, and Facilities Maintenance to enable businesses to take advantage of opportunities in this sector.
Come and ...
- Engage directly with the BIGGEST BUYERS of construction services in the Federal Government
- Maximize the networking opportunities with Buyers from across the Federal Government and Large Commercial Partners
- Position yourself to compete for more than $5.9 Billion in VA Construction Opportunities
VA Construction Opportunities: $5.9 Billion (850+ Projects)
VA has a budget of $3.279 Billion in construction-related procurements for FY 2019 . We expect additional funding of up to $1.5 Billion when the FY 2019 Budget is passed by Congress. To enable small and large businesses to add value to these projects, VA is proud to introduce the first NVSBE Targeted Industry Engagement (TIE). See the PDM List
Attendance Has Its Rewards!
This year, NVSBE and the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) Small Business Conference will share one location. You will be able to attend activities and view exhibits at both events. This unique experience provides unprecedented access to your industry’s most relevant Buyers. Take this exceptional opportunity to provide information about your brand, products, and services directly to the people that matter most. We are planning TIE events in 2019 for Information Technology Supplies and Services (IT TIE) and Medical Supplies and Services (MED TIE). Updates will be posted to the VA OSDBU website.
Construction TIE Activities:
- Business Opportunity Sessions
- Networking Roundtables
- Dining with Decision Makers, Networking Receptions, and extended Refreshment Breaks
- One-on-One sessions with potential Buyers and Partners
- Learning Sessions
- Plenary Sessions and Senior & Executive Leader Roundtables
Networking and making meaningful connections at the NVSBE is just the beginning! Within three months after the event, VA staff will continue building relationships with the most impressive VOSBs they met during the event. So, be sure to attend and demonstrate your value!