The 2014 Engagement has been specifically tailored to enable procurement ready Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (VOSBs) to discuss potential opportunities directly with a large number of Procurement Decision Makers (PDMs) from both the Federal and Commercial sectors. These opportunities will provide the that is vital to successful business development.
What can I expect?
- A new approach to providing VOSBs the access and tools they need to thrive in the Federal marketplace. The Engagement is designed to produce unique, memorable interactions to help entrepreneurs compete for and win business.
- Thousands of procurement-ready (businesses that are capable of effectively participating as a prime contractor) VOSBs, Federal and Commercial attendees.
- Hundreds of PDMs (staff members who determine & define what is needed to buy within their program area) from many Federal agencies and more than 60 major corporations.
- Multiple Learning Sessions lead by industry, subject matter experts and senior leaders.
- Multiple Networking Opportunities to build personal relationships with potential customers and business partners.
NVSBE is an investment that creates returns!
“As a 3 time past attendee, I believe that the single greatest benefit for our company is the convenience and efficiency of an agency wide effort. It is invaluable to have face to face meetings and that is difficult to execute nationwide for a small company. It has been helpful for me to connect with not only VA personnel, but potential teaming partners as well. I believe that it is a good value, both in time and dollars spent.” — SDVOSB Martha Weekly, FFE, Inc.