NVSBE is an investment that creates returns!
The 2014 NVSBE is specifically tailored to enable procurement-ready VOSBs to discuss potential economic opportunities directly with Procurement Decision Makers (PDMs), program specialists, and contracting experts from the federal and commercial marketplace.
Did you know? A total 23 percent of VOSBs who attended the 2013 event in St. Louis received awards totaling $562 million. That speaks returns!
At NVSBE, you increase your chances to compete for contract awards with federal and commercial customers.
VOSBs and other small businesses
- Build relationships with potential customers and business partners who are committed to supplier diversity and interested in working with Veterans.
- Market your services and showcase your products to procurement specialists and potential buyers.
- Learn about 2015-2016 contract procurements and address specific industry opportunities.
- Elevate your knowledge at learning sessions highlighting contracting basics, agency-specific procurement best-practices, and advanced procurement strategies.
- Network with peers and prime contractors to facilitate subcontracting opportunities and future business developments.
- CVE Town Hall Meeting.
- Obtain access to procurement-ready VOSBs that can meet your niche opportunities.
- Increase your opportunities at attaining or exceeding your SBA small business goals.
- Enhance market research by discovering new VOSBs to increase competition and set-aside support.
- Discover VOSBs with emerging healthcare products that can support your clinical performance measures.
- Forge Public/Private partnerships that will support the continued development of Veteran-owned enterprise in both the government and commercial sectors
- Gain access to a large number of potential suppliers and partners that have been vetted through VA’s rigorous verification process.
- Opportunity to review the business capabilities of verified-VOSBs first-hand and pursue business relationships that will add value to your firm.
- Opportunity to partner with VOSB to compete for more than $3.5 billion procurements that are part of the VA Veterans First Contracting Program.
- Access to high quality products and services provided by Veteran-Owned Small Businesses.
- Promote your efforts to achieve any Veteran-related procurement goals in an efficient manner and give your organization recognition as an industry leader supporting Veterans.
- Foster a long-term relationship with VA that will facilitate new business opportunities that are mutually beneficial to you and the Veteran small business community.
Contact NVSBE at firstname.lastname@example.org