NVSBE is an investment that creates returns!
The 2014 NVSBE is specifically tailored to enable procurement-ready VOSBs to discuss potential economic opportunities directly with Procurement Decision Makers (PDMs), program specialists, and contracting experts from the federal and commercial marketplace.
Did you know? A total 23 percent of VOSBs who attended the 2013 event in St. Louis received awards totaling $562 million. That speaks returns!
At NVSBE, you increase your chances to compete for contract awards with federal and commercial customers.
VOSBs and other small businesses
- Build relationships with potential customers and business partners who are committed to supplier diversity and interested in working with Veterans
- Market your services and showcase your products to procurement specialists and potential buyers
- Learn about 2015-2016 contract procurements and address specific industry requirements
- Elevate your knowledge at learning sessions highlighting contracting basics, agency-specific procurement best-practices, and advanced procurement strategies
- Network with peers and prime contractors to facilitate subcontracting opportunities and future business developments
PDMs, Program Specialists, and Contracting Experts
- Gain access to a large number of verified VOSBs with products and services specific to your industry
- Interact with small business who are ready to meet your requirements and educate them on how to do business with your agency
- Discuss small business requirements and capabilities, firsthand, during tailored sessions and networking receptions
- Address current procurement requirements and research small business capabilities for contracting forecasts
- Position yourself as an industry leader who reinforces and supports the Veteran small business community
- Work toward achieving your socioeconomic program goals
Contact NVSBE at email@example.com